martes, 26 de octubre de 2010

Actividad

Esta actividad está orientada a niños de 4º-5º de primaria como refuerzo del estudio de los adjetivos comparativos.

La hemos descargado de la siguiente página:

http://www.language-worksheets.com/Fichasprimaria.html



Adjetivos comparativos

1. I am ___________ (tall) my sister.
2. My mum thinks that cats are ___________ (good) pets than dogs.
3. Cycling is one of ___________ (dangerous) sports.
4. I want to have ___________ (big) car.
5. A blue whale is ___________ (heavy) twenty-five elephants.
6. You look ___________ (thin) last month. Have you lost weight?
7. Bicycles are ___________ (slow) cars.
8. She is ___________ (nice) person I know.
9. What is ___________ (good) film you´ve seen?
10. Computers are ___________ (cheap) mobile phones.
11. Is your brother ___________ (tall) you?
12. I think Spanish is ___________ (easy) Japanese.
13. Our dog is ___________ (nice) your dog.
14. Glass bottles are ___________ (good) plastic bottles.
15. I think Rafael Nadal is ___________(good) tennis player in Spain.
16. Sharks are ___________ (dangerous) other fish.
17. This situation is ___________ (serious) the last one.
18. He is ___________ (smart) his brother.
19. My brother wanted ___________ (expensive) trainers in the shop.
20. Today is ___________ (good) day of the year.
21. Daniela is ___________ (funny) me.
22. My house is ___________ (larger).
23. Mount Everest is ___________ (high) mountain in the world.
24. The sea is ___________ (large) a lake.
25. My job is ___________ (easy) yours.
26. London is ___________ (big) city in England.
27. This car is ___________ (comfortable) yours.
28. He is ___________ (rich) man in town.
29. I am ___________ (strong) you.
30. A baby blue whale gets ___________ (big) a great white shark.





HALLOWEEN


Con motivo de la festividad de Halloween hemos querido compartir con todos vosotros una actividad para que los niños aprendan más vocabulario sobre este día.




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario